Chez Tranquard - 5-Bedroom House
The house at Chez Tranquard is set in a hamlet just 5 minutes outside of St Savinien in the direction of Archingeay. There is a private swimming pool and a very large private garden. The pool has a paddling area for toddlers. Around the pool there are sun loungers and sun umbrellas. There is a lovely patio area with BBQ and garden furniture seating 10. There is a second patio area with table and lounge chairs. The house has been tastefully renovated and the beautiful old beams and beautiful stonework brought back to life. There are 5 nice sized bedrooms, a large lounge with separate dining room, having a large refectory table seating 10.
- Bedrooms - Bedroom 1 is on the ground floor with a double bed. Bedroom 2 on the first floor with a double bed. Bedrooms 3/4/5 have twin beds. All bedrooms are nicely furnished with ample storage.
- Shower Rooms - There are two shower rooms on the ground floor furnished with power showers, wc and wash hand basin.
- Kitchen - The kitchen has modern units with an oven and hob, fridge-freezer, microwave and a washing machine. There is a nice supply of dishes and cutlery, serving dishes, and serving utensils etc.
- Living Room: The lounge has been restored to its full glory showing the beautiful oak beams and stonework. There is a beautiful old chimney and a comfortable range of furniture. There are a good selection on books on the bookshelves.
- Dining Area - The dining room has an indoor BBQ set into the original old chimney. There is a large refectory table seating 10. The beautiful old oak beams and stonework in this room create a lovely ambiance.
- Bedding and Towels are provided but would ask guests to bring their own beach towels.
- Parking for 2-3 vehicles.
- Cots and highchairs can be provided on prior request.
- Electricity and gas included.
The accommodation will be available from 4pm on the day of arrival and vacated 10am departure day. The changeover day for this property is a Thursday.